Finderson Law in Fort Wayne
Fort Wayne Workers’ Compensation Attorneys at Finderson Law, LLC
The Fort Wayne lawyers at Finderson Law, LLC have more than two decades’ experience helping people resolve their important legal matters. As diligent problem solvers, we are dedicated to finding and pursuing the best possible solutions to our clients’ cases while effectively protecting their rights and interests.
With Finderson Law, LLC, you can count on receiving the highest quality representation and personal legal service regardless of the value of your claim.
This means that you can rely on us for clear answers about your legal rights and options, as well as responsive service throughout your case. It also means that we will:
- Partner with you to understand your specific legal needs and goals
- Tailor our services to meet your legal objectives
- Quickly respond to your calls and emails at any and every point in your case
- Work tirelessly to build you a strong case, relieve your stress and bring your case to a favorable outcome.
We invite you to browse the rest of this page and our site to discover more about our services and how we can help you. As soon as you are ready to get answers related to your potential case and circumstances, simply call (260) 420-8600 or fill out our contact form.
We provide free, no obligation initial consultations, and we don’t charge any fees unless we obtain a recovery for you. This means that you have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain by contacting us to find out more about your legal options.
Workplace accidents can be as frustrating as they are devastating. Complicating matters are the facts that:
- The Indiana workers’ compensation system can be challenging to navigate, especially in the wake of severe, debilitating injuries.
- Even relatively minor missteps during the claims process can cause benefits to be reduced or denied.
- Your employer’s insurance company and maybe even the doctor you see are not necessarily on your side or looking out for you.
The Fort Wayne attorneys at Finderson Law, LLC know the challenges injured workers can face when pursuing workers’ compensation claims – and we know how to overcome these challenges to:
- Protect our clients’ rights, as well as the value of their claims
- Minimize the chances that insurers (or others) will try to compromise, undercut or deny our clients’ valid claims for workers compensation benefits
- Effectively help clients with first-time claims, as well as appeals (if a previous claim has been wrongfully denied or benefits have wrongfully been reduced or terminated)
- Position our clients’ claims for approval and the maximum possible compensation – In some cases, this may involve filing a workers’ compensation claim, as well as a lawsuit against a negligent third party (like a negligent subcontractor or equipment provider, for example).
Some of the various types of workers’ compensation claims we are skilled at handling include (and are not limited to) accidents and injuries related to:
- Explosions and electrocutions
- Equipment failures and malfunctions
- Loss of limb, disfigurement and/or scarring
- Crushing accidents
- Motor vehicle wrecks
- Repetitive stress injuries (like, for instance, carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Construction sites.
In addition to representing injured workers (from various industries and professions), our lawyers are also effective at helping families who have lost a loved one to a fatal work accident pursue death benefits.
Adopting a child can be an immeasurably rewarding experience. The adoption process, however, can be complex, costly and time-consuming, particularly if mistakes are made along the way.
At Finderson Law, LLC, our lawyers are experienced at handling various types of adoptions, including:
- Agency adoptions
- Private adoptions
- Interstate adoptions
- Foreign adoptions.
Compassionate, knowledgeable and resourceful, we can help you successfully navigate the adoption process as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Along the way, you can rely on us to provide you with clear answers and legal advice, as well as kindness and respect. Let us focus on the legal and administrative work so you can stay focused on your growing family.
About 70 percent of Social Security disability claims are denied by the Social Security Administration (SSA) in the initial application process. While the SSA may find any number of reasons to deny a disability claim, you can take steps to position you claim for approval – and the maximum available benefits – by working with an experienced attorney at Finderson Law, LLC.
Our lawyers are skilled at helping clients successfully apply for disability benefits, as well as Supplemental Security Income (SSI). In addition to handling first-time claims, we are also experienced at overseeing appeals (when initial claims are wrongfully denied or benefits are wrongfully reduced).
Please don’t hesitate to contact us to find out more about your legal options and how our representation can make all the difference in your claim.
We’ve helped and satisfied hundreds of clients. Our history of providing the highest quality legal services – and delivering exceptional results – has earned us a 5-star rating on Facebook. From offices in Fort Wayne, we are proud to represent clients throughout Allen County and the state of Indiana.
Do you feel like you may need some help?
Talk to us! Let’s sit down and talk about what is best for you. Call Now! 1 260-420-8600